Search the forum,

Discuss In need of a mentor "ACS" Langley, Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Guys
My name is Steve, 46 years Old.
Im new to this forum so please bare with me if I state the obvious. Thanks..

I live in Langley, Birmingham and I'm looking for a Gas safe registered mentor!

Im aware you guys probably get asked this question all the time, but I'm going to try my luck anyway, you never know I may be useful.
Im training at the Jubilee centre in Birmingham on a two week on, two week off basis!
Im half way through the 1st stage - 4 weeks in 4 to go.
I should be completed by mid December and ready to build my portfolio in January!

I know its a long shot, but is anybody interested in taking me alongside them to learn the ropes and help me build the portfolio I need?
I would be available 3-4 days per week and I don't mind getting my hands dirty.
Im running a business so the rest of my working week would be dedicated to that.
Im poly phase qualified spark so I know my way around challenges and you only have to show me how to do something once. After that Im generally good to go.

Besides, It could be advantageous having me around as I could sort any Electrical problems your customer may have.
I wouldn't be expecting any payment for working alongside you. I would be grateful for the opportunity to learn.

Hope we can help each other out!

Thanks for your consideration.

Best wishes

Steve King

Reply to In need of a mentor "ACS" Langley, Birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there any gas engineers out there that are willing to help me complete and give me some experience mentoring me? I'm willing to pay, work free of charge...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im jay from south croydon. I am halfway through my ACS course and need to make up a portfolio of Jobs. If anyone qualified and experienced would like to help a mature student with this, I really would appreciate it. I am good with numbers and practically minded as well as making cups of tea...
Replies
Views
I am looking into a new Main eco compact / Baxi 618 system boiler set up for PDHW (if its possible) I was hoping to use the EPH controls priority hot water pack I currently have a 15year old HWC around 900mm tall by 450mm dia would I benefit from a new fast recovery HWC for the system (I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock