Search the forum,

Discuss iMini 30 Combi Boiler - L2 Fault Code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning - hoping someone can help with a problem we've had for two days.

Our iMini 30 Combi boiler doesn't seem to be working consistently. We're getting an L2 Fault code and when we try to reset it, the machine has a low rumble/gurgle sound for about 10mins before displaying the L2 fault code.

It's been cold but, but I don't think code enough for the condensate pipe to have frozen?

Thanks

James

Morning - hoping someone can help with a problem we've had for two days.

Our iMini 30 Combi boiler doesn't seem to be working consistently. We're getting an L2 Fault code and when we try to reset it, the machine has a low rumble/gurgle sound for about 10mins before displaying the L2 fault code.

It's been cold but, but I don't think code enough for the condensate pipe to have frozen?

Thanks

James

When was last service on the boiler?
Condensate could just be clogged up?

Reply to iMini 30 Combi Boiler - L2 Fault Code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock