Search the forum,

Discuss Identify Boiler from photo... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mike_195

Hi - In the process of buying a property and trying to identify the System gas boiler which is rather difficult to get to as its in a low ceiling loft. Is there anyone who can tell me the brand, and possibly the model from this poor picture ? Many Thanks - Mike

Boiler.jpg

made harder by strategically covering up the name of boiler with a cardboard box.Do we get a prize for guessing.If you are genuine and you did'nt take the photo,then it's not a make I can remember seeing.

> made harder by strategically covering up the name of boiler with a cardboard box.
Yes I know :( the other half took the picture and couldn't get any closer as it requires climbing through a hatch. I'm not in town at the moment so am left guessing. It looks like an open flue System boiler (water heater) with a header tank, pump and cylinder in a more accessible cupboard.

>If you are genuine and you did'nt take the photo,then it's not a make I can remember seeing.
I thought it might have been an old Potterton Flamingo but no visible logo from the picture.
Sorry no prizes for guessing the model, but you have the satisfaction of bragging that you know your "classics".
Cheers - Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Identify Boiler from photo... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual safety check before the fault developed. He said the boiler is ok with no fault. He said there must be a leak under the floor boards causing hot...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm new to this forum and just looking for some advice if someone could please help. I'm trying to fit a Drayton smart heating system and I'm unsure how to wire one of the components which I believe is known as the programmer or controller. There is one that was originally fitted with the...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock