Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Identify a "concealed triple shower valve" in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. les gandee

les gandee New Member

Hi

The temperature control on my "concealed triple shower value" has started to play up.

The value is behind a partition wall with only access to the front and I can not find any name or serial number on it to help me identify it. Does anyone recognize this value? It looks to be quite old. Its layout is

shower outlet
    (shower control)
    hot input concealed (temp control) concealed cold input hot adjuster cold adjuster
    ( bath control)
    bath outlet

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Regards Les
    IMG_20190325_120317471.jpg IMG_20190325_122124733_HDR.jpg IMG_20190325_122124733_HDR.jpg

2. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

Check the filters first.
    After that take out cartridge and send a photo to shower doc.

3. les gandee

les gandee New Member

Hi Simon
    Thanks for your help.
    The cartridge and the assembly it is mounted in, looks very similar to the Bristan Sirrus range. I am reluctant to completely remove the cartridge without having a spare, as I am unable to isolate the shower from the rest of the house. Cold water feed to the shower appears to come straight out of the wall, feed directly from main stopcock.
    Unable to access the pipe work as it is located behind a partition wall. I have got a better quality image using a digital camera

P1020448.JPG

4. les gandee

les gandee New Member

Uploaded photos to shower doctor and they were able to identify the shower ( Crosswater ) and the specific cartridge required.
    Thanks for your help.

5. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Not always mate.:eek: