Search the forum,

Discuss Identify a bath tap for new dirverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to replace the dirverter valve on this bath tap but not sure what make it is. I recognise the logo but can't remember what manufacturer it's for. Can anyone help

20170930_131403.jpg

20170930_131408.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Identify a bath tap for new dirverter valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can someone help identify this bathtub please as I need to replace the side and back panel but can't find what it is. I know it's a P Shape but all the ones I have seen have the taps at the end of the bath and not on the side like this one, also the dimension of the bath tub is standard...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect with half inch thread on the new bath tap. All the connectors at the main plumb merchants are 22mm x 3/4 inch. No one seems able to answer question...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock