Search the forum,

Discuss Identification of older type autofill unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I saw a few years back, an autofilling unit on a domestic heating system. It was a combination valve incorporating an expansion vessel. To set the heating charge pressure, it was a case of charging the vessel to set it up and the valve would open until the pressure was at equilibrium with the vessel.

I cant for the life of me remember its name and I want to obtain the instructions for this to show an apprentice.

If anyone can remind me of the name of it, I would be grateful

Many thanks
Carl

Never knew Gledhill had anything like that. What I saw, was completely stand-alone. It was in an airing cupboard in place of a filling loop. It looked like a standard Robokit but it had no actual filling loop. You had to pump the vessel up or release air to set the charge pressure. Unusual piece of kit but I’ve forgotten it’s name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Identification of older type autofill unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock