Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal vs Volkera are they all good or bad? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen

I though I’d post this this at this time as the majority of the same in the UK will not be watching strictly or XFactor

Anyway I have a 28cdi of some considerable yers that is slowly dying. It’s done sterling service to my 4 bed detached with one bathroom and one shower running off the HW.

I’m on a budget and was looking at the either the 30k or 35kw Ideal Combi (5 yr warranty) or the Volkera Vison 30c 7 yr warranty). Both are in Graham’s at the moment. To be honest I’m slightly sold on the Volkera. I have no idea why. However the reviews are so mixed that is difficult to get any independent advice. The boilers in the garage so it doesn’t have up look like anything spectacular and noise isn't an issue. Anybwadgice would be of great help.
David
ps they are both coming in at £599 including the dreaded!!

Thanks, Kop, is that just preference or reliability? They boast better technology and economy. It's funny when you see Volkera site they reckon they have over 1.5 million UK customers. Be interested to see what others think. Ive had a few mates who've had a number of Friday afternoon Audi's so i'm not interested in badges etc. Its often the luck of the draw i guess. Thanks again.

Personal preference I am a installer who is not tied to any manufacturer I have fitted both and Ideal is my choice they are well built simple to work on and offer a decent warranty but it's your choice in the end . Cheers kop

I'd suggest an ideal out of the two. I find vokera abit cheap and nasty. But if installed correctly, suppose you can't go wrong with a 7 year warranty.

Which model ideal?
Are you aware there are more bits needed than the boiler?
Flue
Filter
Chemeical
Lime fighter
Shock arrestor
Boiler plus controls
Pipe& fittings
Etc

The firm around here who picks up vokera under warranty is rough as hell . Wouldnt like that myself if i was a customer.

Which model ideal?
Are you aware there are more bits needed than the boiler?
Flue
Filter
Chemeical
Lime fighter
Shock arrestor
Boiler plus controls
Pipe& fittings
Etc
I’d guess his Plumber has asked him to choose the boiler. However the extra bits not supplied with the boiler can vary in price with make, so bear that in mind.

Serviced one of the Exclusives recently its a basic entry model but same components as the logics inside just check outputs on each boiler a 35 is no necessarily 35kw neither is a 30 - 30kw just a point to look at for hot water performance more than anything . Cheers kop

Serviced one of the Exclusives recently its a basic entry model but same components as the logics inside just check outputs on each boiler a 35 is no necessarily 35kw neither is a 30 - 30kw just a point to look at for hot water performance more than anything . Cheers kop
thanks mate, just out od curiosity how do you rate intergas?

Love em bud one of the most efficient combi boilers made done the course and am now a P1 installer so can offer extra warranty , the Rapid is a good boiler won't win any beauty contests bud hot water delivery takes some beating worth considering . Kop

Love em bud one of the most efficient combi boilers made done the course and am now a P1 installer so can offer extra warranty , the Rapid is a good boiler won't win any beauty contests bud hot water delivery takes some beating worth considering . Kop

the rapid 32 seems quite reasonable whats the diffrence that and the rapid plus?

Reply to Ideal vs Volkera are they all good or bad? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock