Discuss Ideal Standard Alto shower bath. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Fitted one for a customer in 2012, she requires a new bath panel but they are now discontinued. Does anyone know of another that would fit, this one is beyond repair.

Thanks.

Everyone’s favourite the old discontinued p-bath panel. You’ll be lucky as even the correct ones don’t usually fit very well.
Can you fibreglass matting the back of it?

Reply to Ideal Standard Alto shower bath. in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please help me obtain a copy of the user manual for this bath and shower mixer, pictured below. I am particularly concerned about how to...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Do you guys fit your own timber panels or get a chippy in? A lad I know has fitted one of the mdf panels with the 100mm skirting trim...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back