Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal pan connected to a Sani slim in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Fitted one of these as a last resort and guess what won't even clear 2 sheets of paper let alone a turd any recommendations guys personally think I need couple more litres flush at least so think of changing the internals in the cistern?

20181020_110901.jpg

20181016_163104.jpg

20181016_163031.jpg

Sometimes too much water (rare these days I know) creates a big swirl in the pan with little water going through the spigot picking up the waste matter as it does.
Rough guess in seconds how long between flush and the motor kicking in? And I`m sure a man of your calibre has pan spigot lined up with pump inlet yeah?

Yes mate you know I had my resignations about fitting this cistern internals only deliver 4.5 litres max flush then pump kicks in works fine it's the pan thats at fault , pm me your mobile I will what's app you a vid bud are you now in Norwich ? Will have to meet up got some work there in a couple of weeks . Cheers kop

Reply to Ideal pan connected to a Sani slim in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock