Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal logic combi 30 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all

Seem I've had a few problems lately with this little gem of a boiler, she's about 7 years old.

Usual issues, pressure dropping, needed topping up every 3-4 days

Not visible leaks detected.

Then the hot stopped working so I changed the flow turbine which solved the problem also while I had my head in the boiler I changed the expansion vessel which was a good call as full of water, bought one off eBay, not quite the right size but made it fit.

Boiler worked fine for a couple of days but now is losing pressure badly every day needs topping up, still can't see any visible leaks inside, however the condensation (plastic pipe) out side I can see water has been coming out.

I'm going to change the prv this week to rule that out.

Any help would be great

Thanks

James

You must be Gas Safe to take the case off your boiler. Otherwise you are working on the boiler illegally. You need to send your gas safe number to @Lou or @Dan and they will sort you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal logic combi 30 problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock