Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal logic 30 frost stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 94038

Does anyone know if the logic 30 has an internal frost stat?

Does anyone know if the logic 30 has an internal frost stat?
It has built in frost protection but not a frost stat as such. If the temp gets to 5degrees the boiler circulates but in theory it only protects the boiler and not the whole system.

Thanks so would it be advisable to fit a frost stat. The boiler is in the loft so want to be sure it and the system is protected before the winter

Frost stat, pipe stat, insulation and condense should be sized correctly and possibly insulated.

It was fitted in June. The condense has loads of fall and all the pipework is insulated.

It was fitted in June. The condense has loads of fall and all the pipework is insulated.
I would fit one but that’s how I’m built. You have to be Gas Safe Registered to fit the Frost stat as the case has to come off.

Edit due to spelling mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal logic 30 frost stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock