Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Logic+ 30 Combi Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, the boiler this morning wouldn't fire up so went to check it and was the pressure was 0, so topped it up normally to about 1.5 which has worked before, but it is still giving the fault:

1) top pressure up to 1.0, 2) bleed radiators, 3) call installers

I've had a local plumber out who tried to reset it and get it to fire, but didn't have any joy - he thinks maybe it could be a sensor not recognising the pressure is high enough? Called Ideal who's soonest response time was Friday, so hoping someone could point me in the right direction to get it fixed sooner

Thanks

Have you tried turning the power off and leaving it 5 mins then back on ?

try topping the pressure upto 1.5 bar

Try resetting again but just go to reset and back , don't hold it over for long

Thanks, topped it up and its about 1.7 now, and did another reset but it still sits on the fault - it sounds like it's trying to fire up and the fan goes

Gas safe engy needed or idea sorry to say

Heating and hot water not working?
Have you got gas at another appliance?

The Ignition units can play up on these a good warranty on the Logic + so should be a free fix providing the servicing is up to date. Cheers kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Logic+ 30 Combi Fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that time the boiler was fine. Today the boiler has lost pressure. I have followed the videos on yt and nothing works. Just stays telling me F1. I have...
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They have been out 7 times so far and fitted a new pump heat exchanger air pressure switch and a pcb. Does anyone on here know what else could be the...
Replies
Views
E
Have an Ideal Logic + 18 with intermittent fault. When on demand the display constantly changes from O to C but burner doesn’t start. Can fix by switching Off then On again, but this only lasts for a day or two. As it’s an intermittent fault I’m reluctant to call out an Engineer. Any ideas?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock