Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal logic 30 combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a ideal boiler would never have one given keeps breaking down had it fitted 8 month ago and had a fitter out 14 times it keeps coming up L 2 no one knows the broblem no hot water or heating keep away unless you like to see a fitter at your door ever week

I have a ideal boiler would never have one given keeps breaking down had it fitted 8 month ago and had a fitter out 14 times it keeps coming up L 2 no one knows the broblem no hot water or heating keep away unless you like to see a fitter at your door ever week
Not exactly a useful post now is it?

Just because you have had a bad experience doesnt mean that the while of the company is rubbish.

Boilers are like cars. Occaisionally and for no fathomable reason a 'lemon' rolls off the production line.

We professionals could tell you horror stories about all manufacturers. Would you rather sit in the cold and sulk?

Remain philosophical about it.
Why are you having the fitter back in any case?

If the boiler was installed correctly by a registered installer then the manufacturers warranty will still be valid and it would not take them 14 visits I assure you.

If however the boiler was installed on the cheap by someone from the pub.............

Your rantings dont wash with me... I have been self employed for 31 years so I know all about the costs of running a business. The first 6 years of being self employed I used to work seven days a week and loved every minute of it.
In my dealings with different tradesman with my properties they will gladly work for £100 to 160 a day depending on the trade and that is paid by cheque.
What about a car mechanic... He has to have a grands worth of tools which he has to buy himself and anybody similar who need boots has to buy there own. He Doesnt charge anybody else for them. He pays for them out of his salary which if pushed might be £100 a day.
On Friday I will be out at 6.30 am to drive a round trip of 250 miles in a car paid for by myself and likewise fuel in the tank.
Your only argument that I agree with is the holidays but I have been in that boat for 31 years so that dont wash with me either.

Would love to find a mechanic that works for £100 a day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal logic 30 combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock