Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Logic 15 Rumbling noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jtennyson

I have an Ideal Logic boiler. Recently it started making a rumbling noise every time it starts up. Noise is loud and can be heard from outside.. Can anyone help me.

Of course! Not a problem.

What you need to do is lift the phone and call a competent gsr in to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Logic 15 Rumbling noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
I have a 2 bar mini superser. It ignites OK but makes a rumbling noise when lit. Also the second element won't light up when button is depressed
Replies
Views
Jon Lewis
J
Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished grundfos water pump. Boiler tries to light and water pump power light comes on but goes off immediately and boiler flashes fd again. It’s heat only so I...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked the system pressure at 1.5bar and the relief valve but the noise persists unless a hot water tap in the house is opened then it stops for a period of...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a weather compensation unit that can be fitted to a cylinder? I have an Ideal Logic Max H24 which heats a thermal store. The boiler can take an Ideal weather compensation unit to raise the target flow temperature as the outside temperature drops, but the store temperature...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock