Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Independent C30 boiler - fault F1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

DA52DB99-941C-43E6-A43A-1F6142F89C02.jpeg
Hi. I know that F1 means low water pressure. Had a look at the boiler and taken front cover off and can’t see any filling loop!? Any idea how to bring water pressure back up?

Do you have an airring cupboard?? It’s a silly place when you have a combi but you never know

Reply to Ideal Independent C30 boiler - fault F1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The burner reading is fine. The fault is intermittent, sometimes the boiler won't ignite on either hot water or heating. Everything seems to run but it just fails to ignite. I've changed the rectification and the spark electrodes. Cleaned the burner and the...
Replies
Views
After researching as much as I can to sort this problem, I keep reading that if your Ideal boiler has an F1 code and the pressure is low, it needs topping up. If it has an F1 code but the pressure is fine, then this indicates a potential pressure sensor fault. What if it was low (completely...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just tried to turn on my CH for the first time this year as I have a number of guests coming for xmas dinner but even after an hour all the rads are stone...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that time the boiler was fine. Today the boiler has lost pressure. I have followed the videos on yt and nothing works. Just stays telling me F1. I have...
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock