Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss ideal independent c24 F1 Fault, but pressure is high in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Harry Pill

Harry Pill New Member

Hi guys, I've just spent the last half an hour going through the fourm trying ot find someone with my problem but no luck.

I have a C24 combi showing F1 fault, the pressure is high if anything - just over 2 when it should be 1.5.

Any idea how to make this error go away? I turned it off and on again whcih worked a couple of times, giving hot water, but not working anymore

Many thanks!

2. Riley

Riley S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

You can try relieving some pressure via a radiator but ultimately I think you are going to need a gas safe engineer out

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. garygvl

garygvl GSR

agree you need gsr to sort out low pressure fault when gauge showing 2 bar

4. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Have you tried resetting the boiler eg off and on

5. garygvl

garygvl GSR

also sometimes p/gauge sticks giving a false reading of system pressure. give the gauge a harshish tap on the front to see if it drops back.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019