Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal essential electrics course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
Has anyone been on the ideal essential electrics course? Thinking of doing it to gain some fault finding experience.

Not me. Have attended a different essential electrics course which was ok, although fault finding on boilers/heating components wasn’t taught.

What is the cost?

Reply to Ideal essential electrics course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool chat here!
Replies
Views
Plumbing courses are listed on the forum but did you know we also have course information on the tilers forum and Electricians forums too? You can find courses for Tilers here and courses for Electricians here!
Replies
Views
Hey all, First post here, am an avid DIY'er and I'm putting in my mother-in-law's bathroom this weekend, this will be the 3rd bathroom that I've put in, however, I always get by with the poor tools that I have. In your experience what would you say are essential tools? I'm also looking to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock