Search the forum,

Discuss Ideal Concord CX Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need an Ideal Concord CX boiler for spare parts as these are no longer produced. Does anybody have one or know of one becoming available?

what do you need?

Hi, nothing currently but mine is getting rather old so I seem to need a couple of spare part each year so am hoping to acquire a whole boiler that someone is throwing out to strip off spare parts as needed.

Hi, nothing currently but mine is getting rather old so I seem to need a couple of spare part each year so am hoping to acquire a whole boiler that someone is throwing out to strip off spare parts as needed.

problem is its the same age as yours so will have the same faults / problems

Your a plumber so according to the press your earning loads of money ! time for a new one ! don't put any petrol in the Bentley for a week , and buy a new boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Concord CX Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock