Search the forum,

Discuss I want to be a plumber....Please advise! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could try someone off here fella there's a few goods in the Cheshire area dontknowitall springs to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I want to be a plumber....Please advise! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Please could you give me any advice? I am a student in a building with other rooms and studios. I have a room and en-suite shower. I use have to use a friend’s shower at the moment. Since I moved in to my room the water in shower has now and then been slow to drain, or...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in 2011. The first thing I done after secondary school was gain my Domestic Plumbing and Heating City and Guilds Level 2 and then 3 at college. However...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not really solved this, so I feel i need some real advice from real tradesmen. I am 21 and stuck behind a desk not progressing into a career, I have...
Replies
Views
I am currently going through a career change to be a plumbing and heating engineer. I have completed a year long plumbing and heating diploma level 2 at college and have signed up with a assessor at the college. It has been hard to find a placement as most plumbers either don't want the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock