Search the forum,

Discuss "I might get another price, if that's all right?" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ric2013

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I said it sounded like a day's work, so £170 labour. Not seen it, so was a guess.

Replace bath taps
Replace mastic around bath
Replace some tiles behind a towel rail (customer had new heating system fitted and the RGI fitted the new towel rail over an area of missing tiles and thinks it will be easy to retile after).

Anyone else wanting to quote, please PM me and I will put you in contact. Don't all jump at once: I know these are the sort of jobs we dream about and no doubt people will be willing to travel from far and wide to do this.

I said it sounded like a day's work, so £170 labour. Not seen it, so was a guess.

Replace bath taps
Replace mastic around bath
Replace some tiles behind a towel rail (customer had new heating system fitted and the RGI fitted the new towel rail over an area of missing tiles and thinks it will be easy to retile after).

Anyone else wanting to quote, please PM me and I will put you in contact. Don't all jump at once: I know these are the sort of jobs we dream about and no doubt people will be willing to travel from far and wide to do this.
I’m busy that day mate.

Tile and grout in one day?
Better of staying at home to sort out the scrap pile
It's probably only three tiles and customer doesn't have high standards so tubbed all-in adhesive and grout will probably do. What would take the time will be getting out the old adhesive without breaking the surrounding tiles.

Reply to "I might get another price, if that's all right?" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock