Search the forum,

Discuss I have a friend who wants help with spec on NG boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jim Goodenough

Esteemed
Plumber
Afternoon,

I have a friend who wants help with spec on boiler, in the Design SAP a Ideal Logic Heat 30 has been specified. (new build - ground-floor has UFH, 1st floor rads and towel rails; unvented HWS cylinder).

I'm inclined to recommend he goes with an ATAG or Intergas system boiler (he's not short of money).

Would appreciate advice from those of you that install boilers please

MTIA

Afternoon,

I have a friend who wants help with spec on boiler, in the Design SAP a Ideal Logic Heat 30 has been specified. (new build - ground-floor has UFH, 1st floor rads and towel rails; unvented HWS cylinder).

I'm inclined to recommend he goes with an ATAG or Intergas system boiler (he's not short of money).

Would appreciate advice from those of you that install boilers please

MTIA
Well I would stick to Vaillant personally. I install 99% Vaillant in Domestic and I think they are the Best. Good quality, well designed and reliable. In the last decade I have had 4 or 5 with issues but that's not bad at all I don't think. All issues have been sorted under warranty too. Viessmann are probably not far off but I have not installed that many of them.

Try not to as they are alloy heat ex. But in the middle of doing one now. Customer wanted a cupboard for. Will be finishing it tomorrow. A 630.

No. I'm not sure about them, Shame as they are a bit more competitive on price. The pro and plus are getting expensive.
That’s because one has an alloy heat ex and is cupboard fit and the others are competing against Worcester and ATAG

Just about to commission it now. Ignore the electrical cable. They are having a new kitchen and utility at the same time and the spur hasn’t been put in yet.

image.jpg

Atag , Intergas ,Valliant , ideal vogue all worth consideration , like the Atag and Intergas as has hardly any plastic components used inside but all will do the job fitted a vogue last week and had some nice features. Cheers kop

Reply to I have a friend who wants help with spec on NG boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock