Discuss I don't have a question in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello and I guess welcome back

Welcome back - what are you up to these days?

Hello Tamz! You had to make a new profile or something? Sure your name used to be just Tamz???

Reply to I don't have a question in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply...
Replies
Views
D
I have a hot water slab leak which is found behind my bathroom vanity. We heard the noise for a week but never saw any water. Just today we saw...
Replies
Views
drpepper68
D
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question on flush pressure. When I press the bigger button, there's hardly a flush. I understand that's normal but it's a very...
Replies
Views
We have a three zone heating system plus water cylinder (OSO Super S 250L) on an Valliant EcoTec 637. Two CH zones and a UFH zone. Boiler is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock