Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss I cant find a 1650 x 700 steel bath to replace old cast iron. in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Gary80gas

Gary80gas GSR

Looked everywhere and I cant find a 1650 x 700 steel, not acrylic bath.
    1650 x 750 is too big. I don't fancy chasing in a 1700 bath. Can anyone help?
    Cheers to anyone who can im going in circles searching online.

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

1600x700 is the closest your going to get

3. Gary80gas

Gary80gas GSR

I just want to be sure that is the only best option. I don't want to fit a 1600 and then find out I didn't look hard enough and i could have got a 1650.

4. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

Try Bette bath range or kaldewei ..regards Turnpin

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. hammers4spanner

hammers4spanner Plumber GSR

Re enamel the cast bath

6. gmartine

gmartine GSR

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Darren Jackson

Darren Jackson Plumber GSR

You can get them but cost more £££s. By the time the first row of tiles come off to get the old bath out, it wont be far off 1700mm and only maybe need to chop out a little bit of plaster if your unlucky but is easy to do.

• Agree Agree x 1