Search the forum,

Discuss I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Franz ,

No I have not planed to go to Germany , and work as a self employed plumber/gas engineer .
We were on holiday in the Austrian Alps and we loved the mountains . I was hopping to pick up some knowledge of German before we go there .
I/we would like to move to the Alps not because we have family there or friends or we think we will be better of financially , we would like to make the change as better place to raise my boy and hopefully to have more kids later .
I am Bulgarian by nationality and have only been in UK 12 years and all this time I/we have lived in London only . However things have changed a lot and I/we Have changed the way we think about living and bringing kids up in the big city .
I/we have grown up in the same city in Bulgaria and we love the mountains and all that comes with it . Its really more to go back to the wild rather then been better off then here .
I have been searching the net for classes to learn German there and there is lots of places offering this classes in Salzburg, also accommodation is not that expensive 2 bed house start from £600/month .
I do understand that will not be easy but I am happy to start from scratch in order to live in a wild/safe/quieter place !
If you have been to the Alps you will know what I am on about .

That explains a lot. If i had kids of that age i would think the same.
You couldnt pick a better place for kids.
Being Bulgarian means your probably catholic if im not wrong , which means the mentality is not that different anyway.
If you can get the basic language issue sorted then the rest will come, i"m guessing your early 30"S so you will have enough energy to succeed.
One word of advice if i may.Be 100% sure thats what your partner wants as well,because if not your walking into trouble.
Best wishes
FROHE WHEINACHTEN UND EINE GUTEN RUTSCH

Hi I am still interest to train a Plumber in return I will be expected to be trained some German on the job

anyone interest please replay or sent me a PM

So where in Bulgaria are you from ?
I love the place and have spent a lot of time over there also have friends there .

Is that where they make loo roll ?
I have driven there but not stayed there .
You let the cats have tails there ?
Spent a lot of time In Gabrovo and district .

Is that where they make loo roll ?
I have driven there but not stayed there .
You let the cats have tails there ?
Spent a lot of time In Gabrovo and district .

ha ha ha ,

we dont cut cats tails :)pmsl this is rumour is no one actually does it
not sure if they make toilet paper or not tbh

I know Gabrovo is the centre of humour ?
They reckon Gabrovtsi Are so tight that is what they do to save on heating ?
You can shut the door faster !

Love the people and the food in Bulgaria so much better than the plastic muck you get here !
Although you can keep your tripe soup !
Went to a Bulgarian wedding and was treated like guest of honour as was English But what a great day and the way the drink flows is unbelievable ?
Like the Rakia too have sat making the stuff with the old boys and stood up to walk away christ someone had nicked my legs !

No I really do Love the place and have met some fantastic people !
Went first time in 1990 I think and man it was an experience arriving at Sofia airport that first time !
If I could find work there I would go and live there

Thank you over your honest opinion about Bulgaria ! The way they represent Bulgaria on the news it's totally different ?

No I really do Love the place and have met some fantastic people !
Went first time in 1990 I think and man it was an experience arriving at Sofia airport that first time !
If I could find work there I would go and live there
I would not to be honest ! That is why I am after a German speaking plumber wanna be so I can go and stay in the Alps

I know there is problems like in any country and I saw how the Mafia took control and then managed to wipe themselves out but honestly the people are great they would do anything for you .
My mother was in hospital over there when we stayed in Borovets and I am friendly with a restaurant owner he hand delivered her meals as the hospital food was cheese or more cheese !
Tried to pay him not a chance !
He organised for my kids to go up on the mountains in the piste bashers not a thing many get to do at night also made waiters take them tobpoganning as we ate ?
I recharged my batteries over there after a very nasty divorce and just went to the mountains to chill !
Have driven there from Spain that was a trip and a half but was an adventure and my 51 plate kango is still there and running about ! lol

You defo need to know this one:
Ein grosses bier bitte!

Top decision! Austria is beautiful place . Salzburg , Innsbruck and zelamzee are some of my favourite places . Innsbruck is by far top for mountains . Some really nice villages near by .?

Move to Scotland. Plenty of mountains and cheaper place than Austria.

Attachments

• HPIM7727.jpg
    HPIM7727.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 27
It's different I am afraid ! If I go to Scotland I will be getting lots of my favorite drink single malt :)
Alps are something else , you have to see them to understand I am afraid ! My uncle said to me don't go to Swisscerland , as if we did we would have not bother coming back here to pick up our things , that how good it could be !

It's different I am afraid ! If I go to Scotland I will be getting lots of my favorite drink single malt :)
Alps are something else , you have to see them to understand I am afraid ! My uncle said to me don't go to Swisscerland , as if we did we would have not bother coming back here to pick up our things , that how good it could be !

They will take u for two years and educate u for free. It's to ensure migrants are an asset not problem . Unlike UK no help to get a job just benifits for 59 years

I think Stan has gotten you all fooled.
Look at his opening post again.
He is looking for a Gearman, not a German. In effect, someone to assist him with his gear.

They will take u for two years and educate u for free. It's to ensure migrants are an asset not problem . Unlike UK no help to get a job just benifits for 59 years

That is a typical british attitude !
I have employed eastern europeans ie Bulgarians and they cannot believe how lazy the Brits are ?
Sad thing is the eastern eauropeans really do work hard and that is why so many jobs go their way you only have to look at construction and transport and cleaning to see !
Not saying it is a good thing but it annoys me when Brits think they are all on benifits ?
We moan about the Polish here and the Spanish moan about the Brits over there just the Brits are too lazy to learn the language and be able to read the graffiti that says Brits go home or no more English !

Unfortunately not all migrants are a good contributors to the country they have moved too ! The one that DO NOT want to adapt are the problem

Have you not considered some software like Rosetta stone or something mate just to get you started until you can find a german speaker?

Have you not considered some software like Rosetta stone or something mate just to get you started until you can find a german speaker?

Any good that stuff? Wanting to learn Spanish.

I think it's great for learning languages if you actually apply yourself

Good enough to pay those prices? I'm not sure about that..... but then again you can find anything on the internet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock