Search the forum,

Discuss I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Looking for a gearman speaking plumber wanna be or gas !
Will train for free if i get train in German lenguage !

Meinen Sie das ernst , oder soll das nur ein witz sein.
Und glauben Sie sie konnen etwa damit Anfangen.

sorry just showing off

i reconise serious and joke lol

so will guess are you serious or joking ?

Wurde dir gerne helfen aber ich konnte nicht noch mal umziehen meine Frau macht das nicht mit.

Ueberzetzung... would like to help but the missus wont let me move again.

ps. sorry again dont get much chance to show off my French

can teach you English if that's anygood..............

Seriously your really local to me do you ever need a hand?

Eddie

I am ok with English ...... German is the problem ....
Just sent me a pm with some personal info and if I can will help some how !

Ich bin um die ecke gegenuber Der ampeln :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

hello mate.....just saw ur add...my mums german and i speak fluant german if thats any help??? im currently doing a renewables course...started last year but im still working on my nvq level 2 plumbing and im in need of a on site apprentaceship!!! any help to you ??? cheers

Will train you if you teach me German !!!
Where do you live ? Start tomorrow if you wish !!!
if you want pm me !!

やあスタンは夜のschool.lolで、今ではドイツ語を学んだことがあります。ドイツでは多くの人々は、しかし英語を話す!

ps. there is a lot of folk on the forum that speak double-dutch so you can learn faster!.lol

In school.lol night, Stan Hey is now learned that there is a German. In Germany, many people speak English though!

I can speak German

Der Kugelschreiber ist in der ausichsturm.

or the fountainpen is in the lookout tower.

Totally useless but it might come in handy someday.

As long as you can count in german that should tide you over until you pick up the basics.
ein tausend zwei tausend drei hundert veirzig euro............bargeld bitte :smile:

I am fluent.

Hinch ich past judge libron aqweseshsquash hola and cola cola!

:)

i cant speak welsh,my English is not much better ,but i have a cryptic message in german

Hallo stan, Gerücht hat es Croppies versucht, seine 100,000 bar Rechnung auf Ihr Konto einzahlen, beobachten ihn hes ein rutschiger bugger, sprechen von buggers aufpassen leo er hat eine gimp Anzug und zeb liebt Männer, schau dir deinen Arsch und remenber colin wird eines Tages übernehmen das Land mit einem scotish Invasion und sehr caustious zu essen Welsh Lamb, können wir shag, aber Sie essen

I was going to go to Australia for a year, but couldn't learn the language, so never went.

just a update :
I am still looking for a German speaking plumber wanna be !!!
terms and condition as per 1st post !!!

ps never heard from the one that did come up hear and asking for the job

toiletten ! thats the extent of my german and no prizes fro guessing what that means but if you could do with a hardworker that's looking for some experience to break into the trade and utilize my qualifications i would be exactly what your looking for !

i vass sinkink off reeplyink to ziss adfeart but sought zey fud be taken ze ****slingen outta ich

hi gas safe.
if your thinking of moving to Germany to work, just a word in your shell like.
Do you have freinds or family there.
Do you have an employer
your qual,s are not the same even gas safe
You cant become self employed and start up on your own
its almost a closed shop industry
Basic German wont get you your foot in the door.
if you cant read or write German your finished before you start.
And if any one thinks that the German,s are any better off than us then their wrong despite what the broadsheets write,or what you see in the news.
One final thing, they have a complete different mentality as the English
It sounds that i am trying to be negative but thats how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock