Search the forum,

Discuss HWOS - anyone having problems - have they gone down? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

I tried to call them yetserday but phone numbers dont work anymore, now the website doesnt load. Just me or anyone else?...

Just this minute ordered a bunded tank off of them over the phone :)

I can't get the website to load either.

Perhaps they have some gremlins in their system. Lots of phone systems are integrated with IT systems now.

if abgo were to produce a catalogue with a price list Id use them, but they dont so cant look things up and give customers a quote, and before you lot say use your phone, muggins works all over exmoor and your lucky to have a road yet alone a phone signal :)

I use HWOS or BES for most things, and Screwfix for the bog standard pipe fittings, I notice HWOS have started doing a basic line in copper fittings, will get some to try out.

I tried an HWOS oil tank today as ray couldnt match their prices sadley, nice bit of kit once the delivery driver got his 40 ft lorry down the 30 ft lanes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HWOS - anyone having problems - have they gone down? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these ÂŁ300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Seems to be some flaws in the brass of this tap (faucet?). It has fine scribbly black lines crossing from the inner of the pipe to the outside. I guess that's why it still drips a bit even after a number of reseating attempts and many new different washers. Is this something others have seen...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
I have two adjoining cottages, each with an identical UFH system downstairs. Both been going fine for around five years. But for the last few weeks, one of the systems doesn't seem to be running most of the time. Essentially the UFH does "work", in that I can turn the thermostat right up, and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock