Search the forum,

Discuss Hunter Genova in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dej308

Any Info much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hunter Genova in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3 or 4 ribs on it). It's painted in a fetching pink/purple colour in the photo. Tried to revive it with some grease before inserting a short length of...
Replies
Views
I have a job where I need to splice into some 28mm Hunter Genova CPVC pipe on a hot circuit. What fittings can I use, as the actual OD of the Genova is 27mm so Speedfit or equivalent will not grip. Has anyone got any suggestions what I can do?
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm connecting a long run of 50mm solvent weld waste pipe from a shower to the stack (compliant with regs hence 50mm). The soil stack branch is Hunter and I bought a Hunter solvent weld boss adapter to fit on it. However, the waste pipe (Floplast I think)is a loose fit in the adapter...
Replies
Views
My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated from turning a flat head screw type thing a quarter turn. Any help or advice would be much appreciated!
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, What does the summer/winter dial do on a tank less gas geyser? Should you adjust it or leave it on one mode or adjust it according to seasons? Any info would be great thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock