Search the forum,

Discuss http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/threads/alpha-cd35c-not-igniting.99783/#post-967245 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know ;) if she can answer that in detail it proves shes gas safe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/threads/alpha-cd35c-not-igniting.99783/#post-967245 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, First of all, apologies for the quality of the attached image - unfortunately the access to the underside of the boiler is quite tight, so I had to stitch a few pictures together to be able to show it all! As mentioned in the title, I'm wondering how I would go about re-pressuring my...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Just to let you know I’m an installer rather than a breakdown/repair engineer, im after a bit of advice please! Boiler in my house is an Alpha cd24c! 3 times over the last 2 months the boiler has gone to lockout, 3rd time being this morning! Reset boiler and all is fine, obviously...
Replies
Views
S
Hi There new to the forum so hello. I have an Alpha CD35C boiler which will start, light c briefly comes on but quickly red light B is illuminated. Looking up online manual it says it has not ignited and to press reset. It resets ok but the problem just re-occurs. Its pretty cold tonight so...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
T
Just had a call out to a alpha cd35c Completely dead = pcb fuse popped. Replaced fuse and did short circuit test to try and find why it went, was reading 35.8 ohm unplugged everything but sill only 35 To my understanding of breakdowns (limited) it should read over 100ohm Fired boiler up and...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock