Search the forum,

Discuss How to gain access to our Gas Safe Registered Plumbers Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If you go to edit your profile here: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/account/personal-details

You'll now see there's an option to select what type of plumber / member you are. And also an area to enter your GSR ID.

For now we'll manually check this, so PM @Lou once you have filled in the details on your profile. But we'll try to get an API from GSR so it's done automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to gain access to our Gas Safe Registered Plumbers Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Catherine Dick was prosecuted by Halton Borough Council Trading Standards. The 33-year-old from Clayton Crescent in Runcorn, pleaded guilty to two offences of making false claims when she appeared at Chester Crown Court. Dick, trading as ACN Heating and Plumbing Services of Clayton Crescent...
Replies
Views
My step mother has had several quotes for a boiler replacement. The first one was from Homeserve as she had boiler insurance. This quote is a minimum of 30% higher than the other quotes she has received when you add in the fact that it is for installation only (boiler is free!!). One of the...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hi Guys - sorry but this is going to be a long post! Recently had some work done in my house to move a boiler, clean cold water tank and pressurize central heating system - this was done by a gas safe registered engineer. Another plumber has come over to do other work in the house and he has...
Replies
Views
So I passed my domestic gas assements before Xmas ( CCN1, CPA, CENWATand got my certificate from Bpec today telling me I’m now on the gas safe register. How do I get the actual gas safe I.d card ? Tried phoning gas safe and bpec but they are both closed. It was done through the company I work...
Replies
Views
Hi all hope all is well I am 24 with a NVQ L1 & L2 in plumbing, I wanted to further my skills and become gas safe, I have started college and have completed all my theory and practical in class and I have hit a brick wall. I had someone that was gas registered and now has had something come up...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock