Search the forum,

Discuss How much can I expect to pay a newly qualified Gas Engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heatwiz

Hi,

We are a one man band snowed under with work. Thinking of taking on a newly qualified Gas Engineer. Any idea of market salary? Most of our work is based in Essex and east London.

Steve, if you have any weekend work that you need an hand with id love to come and help...not looking to be paid (just some experience on the job) as I'm not qualified and at college at the moment doing my level 3 (c&g). Got level 2 already, so especially keen to see installation side of things in the real world.... happy to labour, tidy up, make tea etc as long as i can learn at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How much can I expect to pay a newly qualified Gas Engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to learn more about identifying faults ect (ideally based in SE London). I can be available at short notice for ad hoc work (It doesn't need to be a...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hi, I am looking to Potentially become a Gas Heating Engineer. I love the idea of working with my hands and learn best that way. I like the idea of helping people have warm homes. I am currently not qualified at all and from my research., i have to dot he following: 1.) I have to do my Core Gas...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock