Search the forum,

Discuss How many landlord inspections in a day? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will be on that lets hope ! last year i did take between 1.5k-1.8k a week !

that is what happens when you have to work to earn the ÂŁ your self ,and so many other people along the line to get there bit

?????what do you mean "waites"

company from down south called waites or waifes or something along those lines doing the same type a work you are saying up and down the country they are using agencys for workers my m8 went to the interview and walked out after the said they expected a open vented converted to a combi, dig for soakaway up grade gas and this was all in one day for one man on 13.50 per hour lol

that is what happens when you have to work to earn the ÂŁ your self ,and so many other people along the line to get there bit

agree money is important why train for years to settle for ÂŁ400? seems crazy why anyone would

company from down south called waites or waifes or something along those lines doing the same type a work you are saying up and down the country they are using agencys for workers my m8 went to the interview and walked out after the said they expected a open vented converted to a combi, dig for soakaway up grade gas and this was all in one day for one man on 13.50 per hour lol

Not for me.I like to take my time and do the job correct.

agree money is important why train for years to settle for ÂŁ400? seems crazy why anyone would

I have other incomes and thats why i do not want to work to much. ÂŁ400 a week gives me a very good living.

i hate being rushed by the gaffer, you make more mistakes. I prefer to work at my own pace, I'll get faster with more experience no doubt.

you must be mad to do safety checks for 20 quid min i charge is 50 and i have no complaints dont sell your self short it drags the industry pricing down
what do other engineers charge ????

Not too far off, I believe the average boiler service time for BG stands at 55 mins. So technically you would be expected to do a BBU in the 55 mins, but a standard HE combi might be in region of 30 mins so balances most of time as long as you not being hit with loads BBU's.

Great when you get 2 or 3 BBU,s in one day ...LOL

how much is the general price for safety checks?

leeager you charge ÂŁ50 so how many inspections do you do a day? say u do 6 a day does that mean u pocket ÂŁ300 a day?

take 20 out for diesel ,take 40 out for yoyur advertising, take 60 out for tax man ,take 20 out for lunch and breakfast and bottle of dring,I am not even going to mention van cost,insurances,tools, i think this is enough if you want me will go all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How many landlord inspections in a day? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test, occasionally you get a small leak from the air test typically old cap ends/scratched pipe which shows up easily on the test without having to inspect anything...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the radiators but still gave hot water to the shower and taps. Naturally we thought there was a fault with the boiler. We had already arranged a yearly...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a stone-resin shower tray, new ceramic tiles on the floor and half tiling on the walls. All the work...
Replies
Views
Hi all! So yes, Richter level 7 earthquake at least. I need to plan an underfloor heating for a 4x4 expedition/overlanding off-road vehicle, and it has to be able to withstand hundreds of miles of Australian corrugated roads and many thousands more of very bumpy roads of all sorts. A shaky floor...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock