Search the forum,

Discuss How many cisterns have plastic liners? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I came across this the other day, I have never seen a cistern with a plastic liner.

20170504_135912.jpg

How many other manufactures do this?

Stops condensation on the cistern

Seen them plastic and foam as well

Have you fitted one with the plastic liner? What makes the seal to the pan? Is there 2 rubber seals?

Yes and no

Some require a thin rubber seal

Other just want mastic round any holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How many cisterns have plastic liners? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer condemned the chimney and I remember him also saying something about it needing some sort of box fitted into the fire recess but I can't remember the...
Replies
Views
I have bought a cistern lever that is described as having 3/8" bush According to the salesperson, the 3/8" refers to the diameter of the large white plastic threaded shaft which passes through the hole in the cistern. But when I measure the diameter of this large white plastic threaded shaft...
Replies
Views
S
I have a cracked close coupled toilet cistern. It's an Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776, which I believe has been discontinued. The water feed is on the bottom right hand side of the cistern. Would there be a cistern with which I could replace it?
Replies
Views
ScotsLaddie
S
C
Hello, we were misadvised on how much a Lusso Stone cistern could be cut down (by both the architects and Lusso). The bathroom has been plumbed / tiled / had boxing out built and it is now apparent that the Lusso cistern is too high. We are urgently looking for a concealed cistern that is...
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low level of water in the cistern, I flushed a couple of times. Then I let go of the float ball and the cistern was filled. I didn't do or change...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock