Search the forum,

Discuss How long can a WB flue be? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
As per the title really for my own idle curiosity.

The White one. lol

I didn`t look tbh. Was working in a 3 storey house today in the lower level where only the rear see`s daylight, went to use the bathroom (basically underground) and noticed the boiler which got me thinking where the hell does the flue go.

Last edited:
A WB 25/30 Si is as follows

100mm Horizontal/Vertical 6000mm

125mm Horizontal/Vertical 15000mm

Bare in mind that for every 90 degree bend minus 2000mm off total length
45 degree bend minus 1000mm off total length

they do vary a bit with each model.

A WB 25/30 Si is as follows

100mm Horizontal/Vertical 6000mm

125mm Horizontal/Vertical 15000mm

Bare in mind that for every 90 degree bend minus 2000mm off total length
45 degree bend minus 1000mm off total length

they do vary a bit with each model.

The flue lengths for each WB boiler can be found in the manufacturers instruction installer manual. Best to phone WB customer technical helpline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How long can a WB flue be? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as can be on the kitchen wall. Flue exits out through the wall via an elbow but emerges above a flat roof. Unfortunately it's somewhat less than the...
Replies
Views
A
I have a mixer shower with standard 15cm inlet pipe spacing designed to accept vertical (downward) inlet pipes. The plumbing from my wall has two inlet pipes at the right (15cm) spacing, but they emerge straight out from the wall horizontally instead of descending vertically. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Mixture of miss measuring and changing of products to get something to fit the sink has left me with the below issue. Plumbing coming from the sink is not fixed yet, on the pipe on the vertical down was just a scrap being used to see if I could force it, trap off to the right a second sink is...
Replies
Views
HI, Ideal Logic flue fall is 1.5 degree, as per manufacturers instructions. Did you know that they have an allowance? The upper allowance is 2 degree, but this is not in the instructions. The question is if the flue fall is say 1.9 degree, does it comply with the manufacturers instructions...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the flue bend. I’ve checked the external wall & there’s no water coming in from outside but the flue terminal also has a rusty colour. My regular boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock