Search the forum,

Discuss How do I remove this dishwasher without flooding the kitchen? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have had some great advice on this forum which was very helpful.
I need to remove a dishwasher without flooding the kitchen. Please can anyone help me? Images atatched
IMG_20180309_134439.jpg
IMG_20180309_134446.jpg

Thanks.

Turn of the blue plastic headed tap unscrew the blue water feed hose.

The grey flexible hose is the waste so remove from the white plastic pipe and you may need to re-angle that spigot upwards to avoid a leak or cap it

When you turn the valve off and remove the hose , get. 3/4 cap and seal and put it on inplace of the pipe you have removed . ( same as the other valve )
If you are replacing the dishwasher straight away dont bother .

Turn of the blue plastic headed tap unscrew the blue water feed hose.

The grey flexible hose is the waste so remove from the white plastic pipe and you may need to re-angle that spigot upwards to avoid a leak or cap it
Shall I turn the blue headed screw upwards or downwards, please?

down but it will only turn one way as theres a stop

When you turn the valve off and remove the hose , get. 3/4 cap and seal and put it on inplace of the pipe you have removed . ( same as the other valve )
If you are replacing the dishwasher straight away dont bother .
So in effect after the blue headed valve has been taken off, the hole must be plugged with the 3/4 cap seal. Sorry for being thick.
What about the grey waste pipe bit?

grey waste pipe

do you see the chrome clips with the bits sticking up

to remove these are a bit more trickey

you need to squeeze the to tabs together and at the same time remove the grey flex hose

then get a plastic bag with no holes in and cable tie it around the rubber / pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do I remove this dishwasher without flooding the kitchen? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock