Search the forum,

Discuss Hourly/day rate for sub contracting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just interested in what people think is a better way to do things. Working across yorkshire/Lancashire coast to coast doing general plumbing repairs/installs as a subcontractor. Now I'm currently on a day rate which i think is pretty good but I don't charge mileage. Can do a minimum 300 miles Monday to Friday. Managed 450 by Wednesday recently. So do people prefer an hourly rate plus a mileage or a day rate with or without mileage?

50p a mile on top of day rate ours is

Cheers for the advice. One more question.
It's terms of charging mileage. Who I sub to pays my tax through cis. So when I invoice next will they pay my mileage after tax deductions?

Be carful contracting like this if this is the only work your doing for one companay the tax office could class you as not self employed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hourly/day rate for sub contracting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock