Search the forum,

Discuss Hotel refurb contractors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheff paul

Trying to find companies which refurb the major hotel chains Travelodge,premier inn etc around the UK,been in central London for a while,and a recent stint in Bristol..things gone a bit qiuet

Trying to find companies which refurb the major hotel chains Travelodge,premier inn etc around the UK,been in central London for a while,and a recent stint in Bristol..things gone a bit qiuet

Think most of those contracts are put out to foreign company's, a lot of council referb work in this area uses foreign labour, reckon they cant get Brit labour to do work

I Know GSH do the Banks so could be a start mate.

I Know GSH do the Banks so could be a start mate.

No worries mate,did new build apart hotel in Bunbury Australia,been in London on a office refurbs,worked on hotel refurbs in the 90,s good carry on.Trying to stay out of London if I can, too much hassle ,and the digs are dire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hotel refurb contractors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock