Discuss Hot water stays on, even when programmer says it's off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I don't know either. Both valves were closed and the pump was running. The water got (very) hot. That's all I know.
Possibly the HW 2 port is passing, you will feel the pipe warm up after the valve if CH is on. Possibly someone on here has a better idea. Strange. That said I haven't seen the system so it's hard to say tbh without looking at everything.

Reply to Hot water stays on, even when programmer says it's off in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My disabled daughter’s hot water has stopped working. It’s a relatively modern Potterton boiler with an indirect sealed hot water system and a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock