Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water from Valliant Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Margaret,

The work with respect to the shower pump is on the tank side of the system. It will have no impact whatsoever on the flow of water from the boiler to the CH/HW system.

Not being pessimistic, but in view of your installers track record, It is probable that he / she has not installed the pump and associated electrics and pipework to a professional standard.

With respect to the way forward, I would refer you to my last post.

On a serious note, if it was my house, I would not let your installer tinker any further with the installation until he /she had explained to me what the problem was and how

I should have added, that in my view it is unlikely that your new system has ever worked properly - the problem has just been masked by the central heating being in operation.

I don’t understand how even with the central heating on, flow was achieved through the HW tank - but then I have not seen the full layout if the pipework.

I really feel we are going round in circles here Margaret. The best thing you can do is get someone else to come check your system over. From the limited and slightly poor quality pictures, we can't see what's going on. There's definitely a few issues, which may simply be fixed by installing the zone valves the correct way round and checking the wiring, but we simply cannot give you a definitive answer on a forum.

Reply to Hot water from Valliant Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock