Search the forum,

Discuss Horizontal solar cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaflo-Experts

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone recommend a decent twin coil horizontal unvented cylinder, suitable for solar and a gas boiler?
It needs to go in the loft space and therefore needs to be a horizontal cylinder.
Have seen some Thermsaver cylinders online and they look ok - anyone have experience of these?

RM Solar made one for a customer of mine last month. I think it was a custom build - it certainly wasn't cheap.

Haven't had any feedback, but could ask if you like? No experience of the the Thermsaver - sorry.

Thanks for that Ray. I'll have a look at those online; I think most of them are custom made - I believe the Thermsaver ones are.

McDonald engineering in Glenrothes Fife make anything you want, great turnaround service

Thanks for your help and advice guys. I'll make a few calls, and it looks like it they are made to order!

McDonald engineering in Glenrothes Fife make anything you want, great turnaround service

Thats true. I needed a 42 x 18 gravity twin coil a few weeks back. Ordered it on the tuesday afternoon and picked it up and fitted on thursday morning.
Scrappies heaven that place :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Horizontal solar cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock