Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell/Siemens Stats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spark

At the minute i have this stat listed on ebay
Honeywell RF Thermostat Analogue Stat Wireless HC60 on eBay (end time 26-Mar-10 11:48:50 GMT)
just to see if theres much interest on ebay

anyway i have honeywell wired stats, wireless stats, programmable wireless stats, tank stats, frost stats, and siemens programmable wireless stats for sale

prices are not set in stone but can list them on ebay when a price is agreed, just seeing if theres much interest atm, then ill put them all up here/on ebay

cheers

At the minute i have this stat listed on ebay
Honeywell RF Thermostat Analogue Stat Wireless HC60 on eBay (end time 26-Mar-10 11:48:50 GMT)
just to see if theres much interest on ebay

anyway i have honeywell wired stats, wireless stats, programmable wireless stats, tank stats, frost stats, and siemens programmable wireless stats for sale

prices are not set in stone but can list them on ebay when a price is agreed, just seeing if theres much interest atm, then ill put them all up here/on ebay

cheers
whats the terminals like on the reciever on those is it a standard back plate?
been using the seimans ones but they are a bit naf as you cant easily wire supply and a five core in to them so have to run to boiler with supply then ffive core back out

The terminals are about the same size, best to wire the honeywells the same way as your doing the siemens, i have a siemens rdj10rf for sale if thats what you use?

Thanks

The terminals are about the same size, best to wire the honeywells the same way as your doing the siemens, i have a siemens rdj10rf for sale if thats what you use?

Thanks
must have been another make ive used that has a standard backplate maybe danfos will have to check it out

how much do you want for the seimens?

Last edited:
I thinks its the drayton and danfoss that use that backplate

ill take £40 for the siemens, brand new never opened

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell/Siemens Stats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock