Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell 2 port valves ££ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone got an up coming job and need any?
Got a few new in boxes to sell or swap

Any interest before they go on ebay?

Reply to Honeywell 2 port valves ££ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
I have a Danfoss 2-port valve model HPA2 (which has suspect motor issue) I can get Honeywell 2-port valves & motors much cheaper & easier as local Trade place stocks Honeywell. Is there a direct equivalent Honeywell motor activator? ....... so I could just swap the synchronous motor over ? or...
Replies
Views
My towel rail is not electric but separate to central heating and has been working consistently but since the 2 port valve was replaced on Monday because the radiators were not working it has stopped working, if I go into the loft and press the flame button on and off it seems to come back to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
I’ve got 9 going spare does anyone need any not doing singles just bulk either 4s or 5s etc
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock