Search the forum,

Discuss Holidaying in Yorkshire... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Burger

So I’m currently on a short holiday with family in Yorkshire in a caravan park. Being a saddo, first thing I check out is the boiler an Ariston - must say very impressed. It might be the brand of caravan, but usually have a Morco - enough to put me off combi’s for life. I usually stay in North Wales, but I wanted a change. Anyone else dealt with Morco? I’ve only ever been a user of them.

I have a habit of doing things like. Where abouts in Yorkshire have you gone, I'm heading up there for a week on Friday.

I have a habit of doing things like. Where abouts in Yorkshire have you gone, I'm heading up there for a week on Friday.

Gallaber Park (owned by Thornley Leisure), long Preston (near Settle and Skipton).

morco spares are way overinflated

Any thoughts on what they’re like as a boiler - my experience of them seems to be they are rubbish.

they do a job very old fashioned the new ones are rebadged ideals

You need a special passport to enter and leave Yorkshire , you are most welcome .
Have a quick wander around Gargrave if you have time , I used to cause havoc there when I was a little lad .

In my opinion morco are not the easiest to work on (or might just be the small cupboards they are fitted in) parts are too expensive and they used to be a nightmare to get hold of although dont think they are as hard to get hold of now.

Luckily enough I think caravans are moving away from them as the last couple I've stayed in have not been morco 1 was an ariston and cant remember what the other was.

tfj, In the Masons Arms or the Old White Swan by any chance? Or down by the river on the stepping stones?

Reply to Holidaying in Yorkshire... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock