Search the forum,

Discuss Hive wiring for system that had a CH relay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all.

Got a Hive install where the HW works fine, however the CH isn't. Currently the CH seems to be switched on via this Honeywell relay that's in the airing cupboard.

Anyone know how to wire this thing up? I'm guessing the relay needs to be removed, and the HW on from the Hive needs to be routed correctly to operate the valves.

Attached some pics. Pic 1 shows the honeywell relay. Pic 2 shows the inside of the junction box.

The cable marked '2' comes from the Hive receiver. The other cable taped to it goes back to the boiler.

Top right cable with white insulation goes to the relay.

Cables with black insulation go to two different valves.

White insulated cable top left goes to a stat on the HW tank.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

Reply to Hive wiring for system that had a CH relay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock