Search the forum,

Discuss Hilmor CM35 tube bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Anyone used one of these on site?

Been looking at them on ebay and they can be a reasonable price, are they worth the money though? They do look like they would make life easier, and they do 28mm.

No Mossep but ive the copy it says nearest CM35 and its made from a company called bend it now , the benders are spot on, they are heavy and i keep in store unless doing 28mm, what price u lookin at Mossep?

I was given an old Hilmor bender by a customer, the only thing it needed was a new hook. I bought this from benditnow. I believe they used to make the Hilmor benders.

Had seen some on ebay for around £200 - £300 used. Not seen the bend it now ones, are they good quality?

Had seen some on ebay for around £200 - £300 used. Not seen the bend it now ones, are they good quality?

Better than the new hilmore ones and 5500 times better than the. £590 rottenburger tosh

£70 to 150

If you live near winstable its a beauty

dygejabu.jpg

ugu7asy8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i got one of eBay last week £78 thats a bargain i find it easier to use my hand bender on 22 and 15mm not used it for 28mm yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hilmor CM35 tube bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock