Search the forum,

Discuss Hilmor bending machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ih1

Gas Engineer
Had my hilmor bender for about 7 months and 2day it broke in half while bending 22mm pipe
anyone any idea what i should do. Should i contact hilmor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 43
cheap manufacturing at a guess, should be under warranty unless its been chucked around the floor.

I've had mine for about 15 years and it's never let me down. They are normally very good.

Contact manufacturer and get it replaced.

I've had mine 10 years is and it's still perfect apart from I have lost the caps from the end and I've lost loads of guides over the years but that just down to a muppet of a user lol.

Oh and I do use and abuse mine throwing it in the back of the van.

I would take it back if they don't give you a new one you can just whack them around the head with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hilmor bending machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs toilet which is next door. We have moved the washing machine as we are having floor tiles put down and have noticed that the waste pipe is full of dark...
Replies
Views
Had the plumber replace the pipes less than 2 month from the sink that lead into a cast iron pipe. They also unblocked gunk from the start of the cast iron pipe. The gunk is in the photo I've attached. The pipe work is also attached(it's disconnected as we cleared the u bend to clear it out)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed the waste? The washing machine is only a month old and was working fine this morning before re-positioned. I put an 1100mm hoorizontal run at around...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, i've just moved into a property last month and begun to take note of things that may need attention. One of which is the feed to a 35kw system boiler appears to be in 22mm flexible steel pipe (tractpipe, or teslaflex or w/e). Distance from the meter is only 4m-5m or so, and I assume...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them? They are the pipes that feed water back into the top of the tanks when there is excess, presumably from steam, expansion, etc. The one going to the cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock