Search the forum,

Discuss Hiding drugs: A plumber's guide to lawlessness. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Sniffer dogs may be able to find stuff anywhere but pretending for this hypothetical that they are not available, where could a plumber hide drugs or stolen jewels or whatever his illicit bounty that would make all but the most thorough rip-apart and dig-up-the-garden variety of police searches yield no results?

I can't be the only one who has mused this point.

Easiest access one I could think of was within a 2 part syphon, if the bog doesn't flush properly it's hardly suspicious.

The problem is within efficient systems there's not a lot of wasted space. You could create fake parts of it though. Waste pipes under a sink with like a tee going into a hole cut out of the cupboard but what can't be seen is it doesn't go anywhere and is blanked off internally. With a compression waste fitting for access it would be easy to get to.

In prisons hasn't it been known for people to flush contraband with a string attached to retrieve later? Pretty ingenious

Inside a fake drugo sealed closed

Dogs can’t smell it due to it being a sealed container so can easily hide more than a kilo in there

Inside a fake drugo sealed closed

Dogs can’t smell it due to it being a sealed container so can easily hide more than a kilo in there

Personally the only place id consider would be underwater & in a no ladder loft due to the dogs. False bottom in a CWST but no more than 50mm deep as it'd be spotted. You need to spread l9ads of sediment on top tho

To be honest it came to mind when I was wondering how transferrable plumbing skills are to things other than plumbing. I'd be just as interested in other far removed uses.

I must admit I'm a cistern lid lifter where ever I go, public toilets, pubs etc. I don't know what I want to find and I don't know what I'd do if I found it.

You could make a fake internal soil stack from ground floor through to top floor. Bury it in the ground so it looks legit with rodding access at the base and a durgo at the top. Box it in with access hatches for the rodding point and the durgo. You'll then be able to feed pouches from the top and dispense at the bottom. Your own personal sweet dispenser ;)

You could make a fake internal soil stack from ground floor through to top floor. Bury it in the ground so it looks legit with rodding access at the base and a durgo at the top. Box it in with access hatches for the rodding point and the durgo. You'll then be able to feed pouches from the top and dispense at the bottom. Your own personal sweet dispenser ;)

If you're going to do that it'd have to be hermetically sealed to hide it from the dogs. However, they pick up stupidly small qtys like 2 in a million I believe.

Reply to Hiding drugs: A plumber's guide to lawlessness. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock