Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Hiding central heating pipes? in the Fittings & Pipes area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Spongebob

Spongebob New Member

Hi all

I'd like to know where to get some form of casing for the nasty looking central heating pipes (15 mm diameter x 3 20180127_203040.jpg 20180127_203023.jpg and a waste pipe (40 mm diameter 20180127_203055.jpg ) in my downstairs toilet. All I can find online are ones which seem to have to be installed before the pipes are installed then clipped on.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Spongebob

2. gingalig

gingalig GSR

3. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber GSR

As above really, either diy boxing or get a good carpenter who will box it professionally

• Like Like x 2
  4. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

my vote is a decent joiner

5. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR

I have used this form of casing it gives a nice clean look if your diy skills are up to it , looks nasty if not fitted properly though cheers kop

Screenshot_2018-01-28-05-58-12.png

Screenshot_2018-01-28-05-57-24.png

• Like Like x 1