Search the forum,

Discuss Hi! My nickname is Glow and am a new member! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just had a new Worcester Bosch gas boiler fitted i.e. not combi by a professional firm! However I have noticed that when I put the heating on, two of my radiators in my living room seem to each have cold spots one side! None of the other six radiators in my house have any cold spots! I have tried bleeding them but does not seem to make any difference! Appreciate any advice on this! Thanks

Turn half the good ones off do the problem two heat up evenly?

Welcome along matey. Was the system flushed? Could just be an air lock. If you have trv’s on the rads turn them off put the heating on and open one of the ones that is not working to see if it clears it then do the other one.

Hello Glow,
Welcome along.

You could try shutting all rads which are heating in full to force the heat through the rads which have cold spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi! My nickname is Glow and am a new member! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock