Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Hi guys! New member after some help finishing my NVQ in the New Member Introductions area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Eason93

Eason93 New Member

Hello fellow plumbers! I’m on here hoping I can find someone to work with for a few months to help me finish my NVQ. I am in Bristol until late November and would like to find someone I can be a plumbers mate to and hopefully get my last few pictures for my NVQ. I’ve been working for a year now and am competent with the work. I have worked on new builds in London for 7 months and worked along side a one man band for 4 months. The company I did my course with have left me high and dry so would like to find someone who is after a pair of hands for a few months! I’ve only got a few more bits to do and have had my observation done so I’m itching to get it finished! Anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers Steve

2. scott_d

scott_d Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Do you live in Bristol?

3. Eason93

Eason93 New Member

Hi Scott, Yes I do, born and bred!