Search the forum,

Discuss Hi guys! Just a little hello from me in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone

Currently living in the North East not a million miles away from Middlesbrough.

Just popping on here hoping for a little advice from experienced guys .. Warning diyer alert

Cheers Andy

Hello and welcome

Reply to Hi guys! Just a little hello from me in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, I have just joined the forum (at long last) after having dipped in and out a few times in the past. It's good to be here. I am a homeowner and DIY-er and have very little knowledge of plumbing in fact, it scares me to death!!! I'm hoping to get a wee bit of professional advice...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi Everyone, just ended up on the forum while searching information after home-buyer survey. It is rich of information and I got many useful advice from Here, thank you everyone for all what you put in here. I am not use to the UK building and regulation as I am European but fortunately there...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’ve just joined the site as I find myself searching for answers to heating questions and inevitably landing here, reading people’s similar questions and all your helpful answers. I’m a DIYer with a keen interest in understanding how my heating system works and how it could be improved...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with elbows), the last cm before the open end is pretty much straight, but as a result of the bend it is not perfectly round. I mean it is pretty much...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock